Mon - Sat 9.00 - 19.00 Sunday Closed
STATEMENT OF FAITH
The Fourteen Articles Of Faith
1. We believe in the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
2. We believe in one God eternally existing in three persons -- Father, Son and Holy Ghost
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is the only begotten son of the father, conceived of the Holy Ghost and of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried and raised from the dead. That He ascended to Heaven at the right hand of the father as the intercessor.
4. We believe that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. That repentance is a command from God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
5. We believe that justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
6. We believe in sanctification subsequent to the new birth, though faith in the blood of Christ, through the word, and by the Holy Ghost.
7. We believe holiness to be God’s standard of living for his people.
8. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
9. We believe in speaking with other tongues as the spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
10. We believe in water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost.
11. We believe divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
12. We believe in the Lord Supper and washing of the saints’ feet.
13. We believe in the pre-millennial second coming of Jesus. God will resurrect the righteous from the death and to call away the saints living on this Earth. God will also reign on this earth for a thousand years.
14. We believe in the body resurrection, eternal life for the righteous and eternal punishment for the wicked.
The Old and New Testaments, inerrant as originally given, were inspired by God and are sufficient for faith and practice. Where the Scriptures speak, we speak; where the Scriptures are silent, we are silent. The church consists of all those who believe in Jesus Christ and are redeemed through His blood and are born again of the Holy Spirit. The church is a body of believers in Christ who are joined together for the worship of God, for prayer, fellowship, and the proclamation of the gospel.